Saturday 10 October 2015

Kylie Jenner Reveals The Reason She Loves Tyga | Read

Kylie Jenner Reveals The Reason She Loves Tyga Read

Rapper, Tyga‘s 18-year-old model girlfriend revealed the reason why she loves him in a new playful and candid video the couple.

The couple fielded questions from their fans during a live stream session on Kylie Jenner‘s new app.


“What I love about you is that you’re funny, and you make me laugh. And that you motivate me.
“And you always listen to me when I talk to you about girl s*** and my life that you probably don’t want to hear. But you sit there and listen. I think it’s nice.”

Kylie said.

Tyga responded by saying,

“You’re very energetic and joyful all the time – in the morning, at night, you’re just always fun, always smiling.”You never have a negative energy, you know?”

Tyga was looking shy all through the stream session and later admitted,

“I’m not good at that, doing interviews… I’m very, very shy.”

he said.


Do not forget to like, comment and share.

No comments: