Thursday 15 October 2015

Foluke Daramola: My Husband Kayode Salako Doesn’t Like Skinny Women, That Boosts My Ego

http://newsghana.com.gh/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/wpid-Foluke-Daramola-2.png
In a recent chat with Daily Sun, controversial Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola revealed that her marriage is working because her hubby Kayode Salako loves beautiful plus size women like her.


 In her words:
‘’My husband doesn’t like slim women. So, that boosts my ego. ‘’One thing about me is that I have self-confidence. I don’t believe everybody has to be slim-shady.

 foluke daramola husband kissing


 Even though, I don’t want to be slim shady, maybe I would want to lose a pound or two but I like myself just the way I am. I know if I am slim, I might not look good. I am cuter as a chubby person, so whatever anybody says doesn’t affect my self-confidence.
 “I don’t wish to be like Genevieve Nnaji or anybody else, I love the way I am and that’s the way I treat people’s opinion about me.


Hmmmmm.......


No comments: