Thursday 4 June 2015

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Blogger BMF(Mrs. Apatira)






It's exactly a year my friend,my partner in crime,my sister from the another mother, my amiable loving caring lawyer, Barrister Bolatito Mariam Apatira nee Fashina signed the dotted line,
like play like play,i witnessed the suprise proposal (as usual), i witnessed the day they both took the vows too.(xixixhadey no dey carry last...hahahahaha)

 Daddy and daughter...see more pics after the cut

 

 When two beautiful blood colides, just imagning what your kids will look like, please name them cute, handsome, blossom, preety, flawless, awesome e.t.c....lol

 Best wishes to you both on your anniversary,May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,
As you make a wonderful pair.Happy Wedding Anniversary !!!
 
And the hubby said "at last ,pelu gbogbo shakara eh, i won u "



 My friend couldn't hold the tears....(cry cry bride)
 
  Wonderful Decorations





This my friend carry eye go market sha.....Chai (Mr.Apatira gets swaggz o)



Friends and well wishers



 xixixhadey been waiting for another plate(oh please dont insult me, im in a parrry....lol)


 
 Pretty bridesmaid

 
 Biko, Mr. Apatira na stepper.......
 
 Awon abolode shey ode...(party rockers)....lol

 
The Apatira's welcoming Barrister Bolatito to their family with a warming smiles..

1 comment:

ChincoBee said...

Congratssssss to my paddy

May God continue to bless your union