Sunday 21 June 2015

Celebrities show off their FATHERS

Toyin Aimakhu and father



Toyin Aimakhu is one of the celebs who have unveiled their fathers on social media after her initial post dedicated to her hubby whom she calls ‘small daddy’. Photo: Instagram

Its Father’s Day and the world celebrates fathers! And it’s now a developing trend that some choose to celebrate their hubbies instead.


Check out some celebrities who have unveiled their fathers with lovely messages and others who have taken time out to celebrate the men in their lives…

    Happy FathersDay to my Ultimate Father Figure! A great mentor & inspiration! Humble, Fearless, Prayerful, overly driven / hardworking and full of that OG knowledge but most especially, you are the BEST dad i could ever ask for! Taught me how to be a man and get ready for the CRAZY world we live in and the obstacles it throws at u and iv been ready ever since! Since Day1, uv instilled the importance of family and values in me and with age iv only grown to understand how substantial that back bone is thru this rollercoaster called life….So on this day, We celebrate u and ur greatness!

I can only aspire to be as great as YOU but thanks for being a dad i can draw inspiration n lessons from to guide my own journey N Adventure. Love & Respect you πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― May God Continue to Keep u, Bless u and guide you IJN, Amen. #Over70AndStillSwagging #PapaLynxxx #TrippleOG #ManLikePaps πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ #TheAppleFallFarFromTheTreeOrNah #DontKnowWhatiWasLookingAtButThisAintAboutMeSo…. #Edoziens

    A photo posted by its_lynxxx (@its_lynxxx) on Jun 21, 2015 at 1:59am PDT

    #TeamDads WE ROCK!!! πŸ’―

    A photo posted by Do2dtun (@do2dtun) on Jun 21, 2015 at 1:11am PDT

    I love my daddy he’s the best daddy in the world…. #pastoraimakhu #babalaila #babaawawu #babaazeez #babadavid #babafatimah #babatoyin

    A photo posted by Toyin Aimakhu JOHNSON (@aimakhutoyin) on Jun 21, 2015 at 12:23am PDT

    Happy father’s day baba Dillish & to my darling @stephen_gaeseb I love you

    A photo posted by Dillish Mathews (@dillishmathews) on Jun 21, 2015 at 6:35am PDT

    Happy Father’s Day to my best friend πŸ’™

    A photo posted by adaeze igwe yobo (@adaezeyobo) on Jun 21, 2015 at 6:28am PDT

    Happy first Father’s Day to my bro @davidoofficial and my Dad love yall both!!!❤️

    A photo posted by Adewale Adeleke (@chairmanhkn) on Jun 21, 2015 at 6:27am PDT

    We’ve been rocking together from tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!! Happy Father’s Day again to my number one boyfriend. Love of my life. Gisting partner, adviser, counsellor, humour sparing partner and bestie. Mi Padre πŸ’‹#CoolestDadInTheWorld

    A photo posted by Kemi Adetiba (@kemiadetiba) on Jun 21, 2015 at 6:22am PDT

    My first love!!! My father, my dad,my councilor and my hero! I love you!!! Excuse the tooth pick he just finished eating his Father’s Day dish and I caught him in the act. #StarsUnite #AfricanWoman #SupportFloodVictims #BeccaHearts #StilliRise

    A photo posted by rebecca acheampong (@beccafrica) on Jun 21, 2015 at 5:43am PDT

    #HappyFathersDay to a true role model and a genuine inspiration! God Bless and keep you for us.

    A photo posted by Falz TheBahdGuy (@falzthebahdguy) on Jun 21, 2015 at 5:31am PDT

    Happy Father’s Day @dabishop007. You’re an amazing man and you deserve all the blessings coming your way. You may not make noise about it all but the heavens are watching. If every child has a father like you, the world would be such a beautiful place to live in. You’re simply the best. #happyfathersday #ATL #dabishop #nyc #talented #gifted #deltapikin #Godpikin #ogaatdtop

    A photo posted by Stella Damasus✅ (@stelladamasus) on Jun 21, 2015 at 4:19am PDT

    Happy Fathers Day Dad And to all the Fathers out there

    A photo posted by Jackie Appiah✅ (@jackieappiah) on Jun 21, 2015 at 2:40am PDT

    Happy Father’s Day Daddy….. You’ll always live in our heart forever, thank you for the life you blessed us with. As you already know….we are taking good care of mummy. I love you dad.

    A photo posted by basket mouth (@basketmouth) on Jun 21, 2015 at 2:24am PDT

    Happy Fathers Day Dad. May u live long enough to reap all the goodness and virtue that u instilled in those four blessed Sons of which i’m first. God bless u for us all Asiwaju.

    A photo posted by FemiBranch (@femibranch) on Jun 21, 2015 at 2:22am PDT

    He says we are twin brothers….love this man to bits! He’s taught me a lot in life and God richly bless Him. He asked me when I’m getting married and I said “oh next year…” He said “kofi, last year U said next year…hmmm I won’t say anything”. Smh…love my twin brother to bits! #loveumrD #dad #melomoment #happyfathersday


do not forget to comment, like and share.