Sunday 10 May 2015

Memphis Depay New Manchester United signing surprises mum with new car.. READ MORE

Memphis Depay took to his Facebook page to share a video of him surprising his mother, Cora Schensema, with a new car

  
Memphis Depay surprises mum with new car (Facebook/Memphis Depay)


 
Memphis Depay has signed for Manchester United from PSV (Omni Sports) 
Memphis Depay celebrated his recent signing for Manchester United by surprising his mother with a new Mercedes car.
The 21-year-old shared a video of him surprising his mother, Cora Schensema, with a new car.
Cora Schensema raised the forward alone after his dad walked out on them when he was just four years old.
"You work late nights just to keep on the lights. Mommy got me training wheels so I could keep on my bike, And you never put no man over me. And I love you for that mommy!! I hope i made you proud," Depay wrote alongside the video on his Facebook page.
In the videom he is seen knocking on her front door before handing her the keys to the car.

do not forget to comment, like and share.

No comments: