Tuesday 19 May 2015

Godsday Orubebe ‘I’m not defecting, my Twitter account was hacked’ PDP chieftain says.. READ MORE

 Orubebe said further on Tuesday, May 19, 2015, that he’s a proud and committed member of the PDP.

 Godsday Orubebe


Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Godsday Orubebe has denied reports that he’s planning to defect to theAll Progressives Congress (APC).

Orubebe said further on Tuesday, May 19, 2015, that he’s a proud and committed member of the PDP.
The former Minister of Niger Delta Affairs made the clarification during a telephone interview with Punch.
“It is not true that I am leaving the PDP for APC; it is not true and it cannot be true. I am taking online media, who have published the story to court,” Orubebe said.
“I am a core PDP member. I am with my oga(Goodluck Jonathan) and we are planning to reorganise the PDP to make it a party of unification,” he added.
News of the supposed defection spread after a tweet from Orubebe’s account said that he had ‘concluded plans to join his folks in the APC.’

do not forget to comment, like and share.

No comments: