Saturday 2 May 2015

Floyd Mayweather beats Manny Pacquiao to prove he is the fighter of the century! That was intense. READ MORE




 Pacquiao on Mayweather: "I thought I won the fight… He didn't do nothing”.

The 3 judges' decision is unanimous! Mayweather beats Pacquiao and is still undefeated! 48-0  

The winner....still undefeated...The new unified WBA/WBO champion of the world - Floyd 'Money' Mayweather  

 "My last fight is in September"
Mayweather confirms he is having just one more fight and it will come in September. We should cherish him while we can.
"He's a really tough competitor. My dad wanted me to do more but Manny's really awkward," Mayweather said afterwards.
"Manny's a true champion."
But Floyd still declined to call this his defining fight. "All 47 were key."





 

do not forget to comment, like and share.

No comments: