Friday 6 March 2015

The Secret behind Blonde hair.....Shannah shares her story....

                        25 Short Blonde Hair 2014_5                                                        I just wanted to tell you my story and my experience of having blonde hair.  I've been a blonde since the year of 1998.  One day when I was in Texas living with my roommate that also had blonde hair referred me to a hairdresser that specializes in bleaching and doing highlights, and this beautician was at an academy school when they charge you cheaper to have your hair colored, bleached, or highlighted.  So, my friend/roomate referred me to this academy, and she brought me to have my hair bleached blonde from black dyed.  She bleached my hair blonde but it wasn't was like a bleach-blonde or california blonde color.  She bleached it and then she added a color-based to it like a very bright auburn shade to it.  My hair came out to strawberry blonde like my friend's hair.  It was beautiful!!!!  Then a couple of months later I bleached my hair at home using Clairol Born Blonde Bleaching product, and my hair lightened up to a dark ash blonde.  Then during the year of 2000 I darkened it back down to a bright auburn, and I wore that color for 2 years.  Then I went platinum blonde during the year 2002, and I bleached my hair again at home using a bleaching product by Revlon called, "Revlon Frost & Glow Blonding Kit for the first time it came out BEAUITFUL!!!  It lightened up to a beautiful pale blonde color.  It lightned up to a platinum blonde!!!!! Then during the year of 2003 I darkened it down to dark auburn, and for a whole winter season of 2003 I wore it up until spring of 2004, and then I gradually lightened it back up again using only color not bleach, and in 2005 I went back to using the Revlon Frost & Glow Blonding Kit, and then during the summer of 2006 I darkened it back down to a deep red, and then I ended up with pink hair but I was able to fix it by coloring it again with another red color, and I wore that color up until the beginning of 2007, and I bleached it again with the Revlon Frost & Glow Blonding Kit in January, and the last time I've my hair bleached was a month an a half ago.  After January of this year I had not colored or  bleached my hair before September of this year but back in September is when I've had my hair bleached for the first time in a long time.  So, now the kind blonde I am is a golden blonde still with some reddish tones to it but now I am about to add some color to it to get rid of the reddish tones.  So, these are my experiences of having blonde hair.

HERE are some pictures of blonde hair style you might like...
25 Short Blonde Hair 2014_10 Image result for blonde hair picturesImage result for blonde hair picturesImage result for blonde hair picturesImage result for blonde hair pictures25 Short Blonde Hair 2014_6         

No comments: