Saturday 28 March 2015

Check out what a pretty young Nigerian lady wrote to Buhari after casting her vote about March 28 Election.



Dear Buhari,

I have marched 4 u. Even thou it was a silent march, it took me several mins to walk to n from my polling booth in my former area, 1hr:30mins to get accredited and anoda 2hrs to cast my vote for you. All under d scorching sun. I believe in d prospect of a new Nigeria and i went all d way for the love of my country. I hope you win. If you dont , i guess it will be safe to assume theres no hope for Nigeria becos i can never understand how people will stick to living in fear, corruption, insecurity, lawlessness, poverty, unemployment among many other ills Jonathan has bequeathed us and still ask for more.



 



do not forget to comment, like and share.

No comments: