Thursday 2 July 2015

Tunisia hotel attack: My fiance took 3 bullets for me and said ‘tell our children daddy loves them’

 brits

A hero Brit was shot repeatedly as he shielded his fiancée from an evil IS gunman on a Tunisian beach Matthew James, 30, told Sarah Wilson, 26: “I love you babe. But just go.


” Survivor Sarah  told how her brave fiancé saved her from the terror which killed 37.

As at least one gunman opened fire with a Kalashnikov, she and Matthew were lying on sunbeds like hundreds of others. Seconds later, as up to 13 fellow Brits lay dying, she said he was hit by a bullet and blood started pouring out from him.

She said: “I was screaming and it was chaos as more shots were coming out’ “He just told me to run away.

He said: ‘I love you babe. But just go – tell our children that their daddy loves them.


PAY-Matthew-James

do not forget to comment, like and share.