Wednesday 7 January 2015

Love finds BUKOLA ELEMIDE popularly known as ASA






was a Singer Asa the guest on BeatFM 99.9 Midday Show with Toolz today to talk about her new album, Bed of Stone, where she opened up about her love life. The 32 year old told Toolz that she's finally found love and is in a very happy relationship. She also revealed that the new love of her life inspired her hit single.

Asa said she drove 18 hours  from Nashville to New York to  get inspiration for many songs on her latest album.
Now,its a different story...she was asked if she has found a lover, Asa said
‘Yes, I have and I am very happy and I guess that’s what inspired the song, ‘How did love find me?’
 When Toolz inquired further to ask if I  is a Nigerian, Asa said
: ‘No he’s not a Nigerian, I won’t say more than that’ 

No comments: