Tuesday 15 September 2015

LATE AJIGIJAGA’S WIFE, TAIWO GIVES BIRTH TO A BOUNCING BABY BOY!




Olaseinde Taiwo, the second wife of late top actor, AJIGIJAGA, has put to bed few hours ago. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

Ajijijaga and Taiwo’s marriage in November 2012 created buzz in the society and in the media considering the yawning gap in their ages.

See more photos below:


Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 2.01.40 PM

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 2.02.02 PM

But to the besotted couple, age was just a number.  While the famous actor was close to 60, his new bride was 26. The famous actor in his response to questions on why he was marrying a younger lover said:

“The issue of age is nothing here. What we have in common and that is abounding is love. Though I have other children from my former wife whom I did not actually marry legally, my new wife means the whole world to me. This is my first time of getting married in life. I love her and she loves me, that is all that counts. It’s about love, not age.”

Congrats to her!


Do not forget to like, comment and share

No comments: