Tuesday 10 February 2015

Exploiting womanhood....My modelling ambition scam....




                                                                         
I met a guy named Ashbry while I was eating out, he came with a plump looking lady, they beckoned on me to come and i did. He spoke about how he works for MODELA COUTURE IN COLLABORATION WITH MODEL LAUNCHER AND GOLD MODELS,and how they were looking for models for a GLO billboard advert,he also stated that the contract was worth over 470k . I believed him because he sounded so convincing (this is the part where the readers will call me a fool,well I accept that title for now)
I gave him 19k for the registration and he told me I was supposed to have an oral interview with the directors and that they will call me through his phone late at night. I wasnt comfortable with spending a night outside with him,but later,I obliged because the plump lady was also with him,she was applying for the contract too. I came that night and he told me he had to take a strip shot so they could do a skin tone test and find out our shade of makeup. I found this weird but as the fool I was, I obliged too.He took the shot and also sex(yeah,I know I was desperate then) .He also took 60k for costume and told me to bring some of my friends that I needed to boost my profile,funny enough,all the girls I called told me it was not real but no,annie(me) was just too blind to see it.


long story short,he also took some Unclad pics of some girls he recruited and had sex with them. He works hand in hand with my girl named Sharon who claimed to be a top model,she would call us(the girls) and sound so nice claiming to refund us the money after we paid,because she was in the academy at sheraton hotel and couldnt leave yet.


When my stupidity left me, I called the people at MODELLA couture and they denied being in collaboration with any agency. And it also turned out that the sharon is well known on instagram as a scam and that she and ashbry goes about decieving girls. I still dont get the whole idea of him taking Unclad shot of us( p.s if one day you see my nudes, just know that I did it and I regret), if he wanted money he should have kept demanding for more money
i will ,post their pictures and let the world not fall into the mess that "foolish annie(me)" fell into. I Alongside the girls are trying to hand him over the SSS. This is an exploitation of womanhood
                                                                           Ashbry

                                                                                     Sharon

No comments: